Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Will Microsoft office come to the IPad?

http://www.informationweek.com/news/personal-tech/mobile-apps/232601161

According to the story at the above link, Microsoft office may be coming to the Ipad.  According to "The Daily" the program could be reviewed, submitted and released within a matter of weeks.  Should this happen I for one will consider getting it for my Ipad as long as the price tag is not ridiculous.  The are saying though that it could be a login in service and not the program on the Ipad.  I am interested in seeing how this plays out, considering that it will be a union of two major names.

2 comments:

  1. I think that this will be ANAMAZING collision of programs! they only thing i could see being an issue is making them more campatible with Windows MS office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post I think I'm going to look more into this.

    ReplyDelete